- The cathode ray tube of a television set designed for the reproduction of television pictures.More example sentences
- According to a preferred embodiment the parts are spatially separated and mechanically independent, with the part intended for geometry error correction being positioned closer to the screen of the picture tube.
- Screensavers are no longer required to protect your monitor from burning the image of whatever is on the screen permanently into the picture tube: instead, they've become an entertaining diversion.
- Manufacturers are responding by designing a much shallower picture tube.
More definitions of picture tubeDefinition of picture tube in:
- The US English dictionary