- A large window consisting of one pane of glass, typically facing an attractive view: a picture window overlooking the gardenMore example sentences
- The bedroom to the rear has both a Velux window and a picture window overlooking the garden, while the bedroom to the front has doors leading to a railed balcony.
- It is fitted with built-in floor and wall presses, is decorated in yellow and is well lit by a large picture window overlooking the inner courtyard.
- To the front of the house, the living room is a spacious area decorated in peach and well lit by a picture window with garden views.
More definitions of picture windowDefinition of picture window in:
- The US English dictionary