Definition of picturize in English:
Adapt (a story or screenplay) into a film.
- In picturizing the story M-G-M has carefully avoided every element tending to cause dissatisfaction or objection.
- It really picturised the story very well.
- Somewhere along the way, it gets so caught up with picturising the story, that the story itself falls by the wayside.
- Example sentences
- The popularity of this kind of song really depends on the picturization in the film.
- It is a good movie with beautiful picturization, very good songs and fights.
- The movie presents an ideal picturization of a sensitive and burning issue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan