Definition of picturize in English:
Adapt (a story or screenplay) into a film.
- In picturizing the story M-G-M has carefully avoided every element tending to cause dissatisfaction or objection.
- It really picturised the story very well.
- Somewhere along the way, it gets so caught up with picturising the story, that the story itself falls by the wayside.
- Example sentences
- The popularity of this kind of song really depends on the picturization in the film.
- It is a good movie with beautiful picturization, very good songs and fights.
- The movie presents an ideal picturization of a sensitive and burning issue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.