Definition of piddle in English:
- Finally, Mattie was amazed when a German Shepherd jumped across his fence and piddled in his front garden. Two minutes later his dog did the same thing.
- He added: ‘It went really well considering we set up cameras in a milking parlour and only one cow piddled on someone.’
- However, we find she has piddled on the bed, which is her particular place, again suggesting that she is feeling insecure about her tenure of the house.
noun[in singular] Back to top
1An act of urinating.
- Since I was awake at that hour, I decided to take advantage of that and do a nighttime piddle, and she tried to ensure that I didn't forget she was around by staying fairly glued to my feet.
- As I prepared for a piddle in the gloom, a voice from within an open cubicle warned: ‘It's flooded, mate.’
- At noontime I let Gus out for a piddle, without attending on him, much less leashing him.
1.1 [mass noun] Urine.
- I have finally picked myself up off the floor, wiped the tears from my eyes, cleaned up the puddle of piddle, iced the bruised knees, stitched my side…
- Since the average crew lands after a 35-plus hour sortie with more than 80 full piddle packs and a full toilet, the Flight Safety office is pursuing a local modification to the toilet.
- It may be nasty, but when else will we ever get to see a man eat a snow cone soaked in his own piddle?
- Spend time in trifling activities; potter: I piddled around the house all dayMore example sentences
- Even better, all her daughter's piddling around the house had freed mother's time up to spend it alone reading her magazines.
- The diagrams and the whole business that I got the Nobel Prize for came from that piddling around with the wobbling plate.
- Art gives me a lot of pleasure, both looking at it and piddling around myself.
- Example sentences
- Hopefully, female piddlers will be included on the agenda.
- Grandma says that life is too short to fret about what every piddler and diddler farting around the plaza thinks.
- He was not a lazy man, another settler reported, but ‘a tinkler - a piddler - always doing but doing nothing great.’
Words that rhyme with piddlefiddle, griddle, kiddle, Liddell, middle, riddle, twiddle
Definition of piddle in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan