Definition of piddle in English:
- Finally, Mattie was amazed when a German Shepherd jumped across his fence and piddled in his front garden. Two minutes later his dog did the same thing.
- He added: ‘It went really well considering we set up cameras in a milking parlour and only one cow piddled on someone.’
- However, we find she has piddled on the bed, which is her particular place, again suggesting that she is feeling insecure about her tenure of the house.
noun[in singular] Back to top
1An act of urinating.
- Since I was awake at that hour, I decided to take advantage of that and do a nighttime piddle, and she tried to ensure that I didn't forget she was around by staying fairly glued to my feet.
- As I prepared for a piddle in the gloom, a voice from within an open cubicle warned: ‘It's flooded, mate.’
- At noontime I let Gus out for a piddle, without attending on him, much less leashing him.
1.1 [mass noun] Urine.
- I have finally picked myself up off the floor, wiped the tears from my eyes, cleaned up the puddle of piddle, iced the bruised knees, stitched my side…
- Since the average crew lands after a 35-plus hour sortie with more than 80 full piddle packs and a full toilet, the Flight Safety office is pursuing a local modification to the toilet.
- It may be nasty, but when else will we ever get to see a man eat a snow cone soaked in his own piddle?
- piddle about/around
- informal Spend time in trifling activities; potter: I piddled around the house all dayMore example sentences
- Even better, all her daughter's piddling around the house had freed mother's time up to spend it alone reading her magazines.
- The diagrams and the whole business that I got the Nobel Prize for came from that piddling around with the wobbling plate.
- Art gives me a lot of pleasure, both looking at it and piddling around myself.
- piddler noun informal
- Example sentences
- Hopefully, female piddlers will be included on the agenda.
- Grandma says that life is too short to fret about what every piddler and diddler farting around the plaza thinks.
- He was not a lazy man, another settler reported, but ‘a tinkler - a piddler - always doing but doing nothing great.’
Words that rhyme with piddlefiddle, griddle, kiddle, Liddell, middle, riddle, twiddle
Definition of piddle in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.