- Fabrics woven in standard lengths for sale: factories processing piece goods of Indian originMore example sentences
- In the ensuing years, he acquired the Bleachery and expanded cloth production to bleached and unbleached cotton piece goods, muslins, jeans, toiles, Canton flannels, grey goods, moleskins and rayons.
- Some sectors of Japanese industry had reached the highest world standards but this applied mainly to consumer products: cotton piece goods, silk goods, toys, matches, and so on.
- The company is sourcing fabrics on a worldwide basis, and shipping piece goods from country to country for customers.
More definitions of piece goodsDefinition of piece goods in:
- The US English dictionary