- Extremely stupid or crude.More example sentences
- You truly are a pig-ignorant, foul-mouthed, drivelling half-wit.
- Also, as the flatmate in question is Italian, my pig-ignorant English-speaker status was not an undue encumbrance as his friends were used to speaking to him in English.
- The man persists in writing about the Middle East when he is pig-ignorant on the subject, and he is shameless in distorting reporting he doesn't approve of.
More definitions of pig-ignorantDefinition of pig-ignorant in:
- The US English dictionary