A person who keeps and breeds pigeons.
More example sentences
- A champion pigeon fancier believes he was deliberately targeted by arsonists who burned down his loft and killed more than 60 of his prized birds.
- If you are a pigeon fancier, I'd keep very, very quiet about it.
- Neighbours are celebrating victory in their battle to get a pigeon fancier to remove his nuisance loft from a garden.
- More example sentences
- He is a pigeon-fancying Samurai hitman with a steadfast moral code.
Definition of pigeon fancier in:
- The US English dictionary