- A pigsty.More example sentences
- They did not use compost, but they often placed their garden near the pigpen, chicken yard, or rabbit hutches so that these animals could convert less palatable garden produce into manure.
- The farm work included cleaning out pigpens and he soon became known as the ‘Hogman.’
- Mr Watkins also showed off a number of pigpens that contain baby and adult pigs, which he said are reared, de-wormed and castrated by inmates.
More definitions of pigpenDefinition of pigpen in:
- The US English dictionary