nounBritish • informal
- A stupid person: a complete pillock!More example sentences
- By choice l looked like a complete pillock for two years.
- Thankfully, nobody else seems to think it necessary to remind me that I'm a complete pillock.
- The problem with living in a democracy is that sometimes a complete pillock gets elected to high office because more people disagree with you than agree with you and there ain't a damned thing you can do about it.
mid 16th century: variant of archaic pillicock 'penis', the early sense of pillock in northern English.
More definitions of pillockDefinition of pillock in:
- The US English dictionary