- 1A poster showing a famous or attractive person.More example sentences
- Amongst a second set of Glastonbury posters is a pin-up of Michael and Emily Eavis.
- Who was your bedroom wall poster pin-up: David Cassidy?
- Cover images were pin-ups for the people, available on newsstands everywhere.
- 1.1A person featured in a pin-up.More example sentences
- Two of those legendary calendars, featuring the world's most glamorous pin-ups, currently have pride of place at Eastleigh Museum.
- To the untrained eye, everyone appears more or less the same, the men going for a more authentic take on Mark Lamarr's look, the women modelling themselves on Fifties pin-ups.
- But the all-star event - originally due to feature top acts like X Factor pin-ups G4 and Welsh songbird Katherine Jenkins on June 15-could still wow music fans later this summer.
More definitions of pin-upDefinition of pin-up in:
- The US English dictionary