- A cocktail made with rum, pineapple juice, and coconut.More example sentences
- It's not like you can walk into your backyard and pluck a pina colada off the cocktail tree.
- He orders a pina colada, me a Cuba libre, which arrives with the cola in a separate carafe.
- ‘A virgin margarita, and a virgin pina colada for the lovely lady’ Damien said, turning to the bartender.
from Spanish piña colada, literally 'strained pineapple'.
More definitions of pina coladaDefinition of pina colada in:
- The US English dictionary