- A camera with a pinhole aperture and no lens.More example sentences
- Not only do I refer to film, but to the forefather of the pinhole camera, the camera obscura, an imaging device from the Renaissance whose practices and traditions predate moving pictures on celluloid by 300 years.
- An idea came out of these discussions that what would be really cool: a repurposed digicam that has a larger chip but modified to work as a pinhole camera by removing the lens.
- The Omniscope is a pinhole camera that produces anamorph images.
More definitions of pinhole cameraDefinition of pinhole camera in:
- The US English dictionary