- A diagram showing the arrangement of pins on an integrated circuit and their functions.More example sentences
- Most off-the-shelf units work fine, but if you want to solder your own, check the on-line Resources section for links to pinouts and cable diagrams.
- The platforms can be quickly and easily customised for frequencies, pinouts and features in the final processing layers, similar to a gate array.
- It is not the same pinout as Low Voltage Differential or single ended - a ground is shifted to the outside of the connector.
More definitions of pinoutDefinition of pinout in:
- The US English dictionary