- (Especially of a person) very small: a pint-sized child starMore example sentences
- It wasn't that I was bullied - it was just that I was pint-sized compared to the Canadian kids, who came quart-sized.
- My lips quivered, inches away from my pint-sized patient's, his hot, bourbon soaked breath washing over my face.
- The pint-sized heroes return for the final instalment of an entertaining trilogy and they face their biggest adventure yet.
More definitions of pint-sizedDefinition of pint-sized in:
- The US English dictionary