- A medium-sized speckled variety of kidney bean.More example sentences
- Foods that are high in fiber include black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans and many vegetables, such as broccoli and peas.
- Legumes such as lentils, black-eyed peas, soybeans, chickpeas, kidney beans, navy beans, pinto beans and black beans are lowfat, filling and loaded with fiber, protein and carbs.
- They found that red beans ranked number one, followed by wild blueberries, red kidney beans, pinto beans, and cultivated blueberries.
early 20th century: pinto from pinto, because of the mottled seed of this variety of bean.
More definitions of pinto beanDefinition of pinto bean in:
- The US English dictionary