noun[mass noun] Chemistry
- A synthetic crystalline compound with basic properties, sometimes used as an anthelmintic and insecticide.
More example sentences
- A heterocyclic compound; chemical formula: C4H10N2
- The final step involved a nucleophilic substitution of the 2-chloro group by piperazine at high temperatures.
- The piperazine end of the molecule extends partially into the GC region of the DNA.
- The interaction energy between the piperazine and the DNA does not alter significantly during the structural changes, suggesting entropy as the driving force for the transitions.
More definitions of piperazineDefinition of piperazine in:
- The US English dictionary