- A sweet pepper of a variety grown in Spain, often sold roasted and preserved in oil.More example sentences
- For the piquillo peppers: Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Drizzle with the garlic dressing and garnish with the piquillo peppers.
- Stock you pantry: good drinkable wines, fresh spices (buy small), good chicken broth, bottles of beans, piquillo peppers, capers, anchovies, etc.
Spanish, literally 'little beak'.
More definitions of piquilloDefinition of piquillo in:
- The US English dictionary