- Of or concerning fishermen or fishing.More example sentences
- I remember quite clearly the day when my infant piscatorial thoughts turned from small creatures to fantasies of slightly larger prey.
- The grayling is arguably the most up-and-coming fish in the piscatorial hierarchy, as voted by us fishermen.
- This was a welcome fish indeed and restored my faith in my piscatorial brethren.
early 19th century: from Latin piscatorius 'relating to fishing' (from piscator 'fisherman', from piscis 'fish') + -al.
More definitions of piscatorialDefinition of piscatorial in:
- The US English dictionary