- another term for piscatorial.More example sentences
- To someone looking for resources to carry him through another round of suffering, the setting seems to foreclose all possibility of future piscatory eclogues.
- We parked at the edge of the dunes, and meandered for a moment, taking in the salt beneath the piscatory smell and stretching our legs.
- The only piscatory enthusiasm I do not share with the Spanish is their devotion to bacalao, dried cod.
More definitions of piscatoryDefinition of piscatory in:
- The US English dictionary