noun (plural piscos)[mass noun]
- A white brandy made in Peru from muscat grapes.More example sentences
- Another alcoholic drink, also made from grapes, is called pisco.
- The ties go back so far, both Chile and Peru claim pisco as their national drink and are still fighting over who has sole ownership.
- Sure, you could rhumba with a Martini in one hand, but you need the right spirit - either rum or pisco - to get into the spirit and beat of Latin music and culture.
named after a port in Peru.
More definitions of piscoDefinition of pisco in:
- The US English dictionary