nounNorth American • informal
- An insignificant or contemptible person.More example sentences
- Of course, this guy makes them all seem like pishers.
- Unlike those pishers, Emerson actually reported her stories, even going so far as to risk her life in war-zones like Vietnam and Gaza.
- Vowing to get the little pisher back, they resort to exploiting Cartman's recent rendezvous with a spacecraft to contact the creatures and save Kyle's sibling.
1940s: Yiddish, literally 'pisser', from the verb pissen.
More definitions of pisherDefinition of pisher in:
- The US English dictionary