US & Australian vulgar slang
Definition of pissant in English:
An insignificant or contemptible person or thing.
- One gets the sense that much of the Left has been hijacked by a herd of ungrateful and close-minded pissants, trying so desperately not to conform.
- I knew for some years that I wanted to write this book as a western, and I really didn't want to be seen to be one of these pissants playing a game.
- Whether some third world pissants get paid where they otherwise wouldn't is immaterial.
adjectiveBack to top
Worthless or contemptible.
- I can't be taking time off to sit around and palaver just because some pissant pussy with pretty hair deems it necessary to try out a new theory.
- Jude wasn't impressed at all with this pissant hurricane.
- I say go right in his face and hammer him for saying that the mighty USA can't protect itself from a bunch of pissant terrorists.
Definition of pissant in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.