noun (plural pistoleros /-ɒs, -əʊz/)
- (In Spain and Spanish-speaking areas) a gunman or gangster.More example sentences
- Not that these expert pistoleros would stretch the truth - as they apparently are all expert shots at long ranges.
- Knowing this, most experienced pistoleros will gladly trade a little additional recoil for a lighter burden.
- For many years, the National Matches drew over a thousand pistoleros.
More definitions of pistoleroDefinition of pistolero in:
- The US English dictionary