(in full pit bull terrier)
- A dog of an American variety of bull terrier, noted for its ferocity.More example sentences
- In England, when they decided to ban the American pit bull terrier, they immediately had trouble identifying the dog.
- Alex looked on at Nina, the puppy pit bull, and laughed as she pulled Andrea's swim shorts down with her teeth.
- He went out one day when his pit bull was still a puppy, and it decided to chew stuff up, the way a puppy does.
More definitions of pit bullDefinition of pit bull in:
- The US English dictionary