- 1Control of the pitch of a helicopter’s rotors or an aircraft’s propellers.More example sentences
- ‘We've been investigating the pitch control on the elevation and realized that the Wrights probably had to use some sort of turnbuckle to adjust the slackness in the cables,’ Engler said.
- 2Control of the pitching motion of an aircraft.More example sentences
- This provides for a wider range of pitch control for the average flex wing.
- It is no problem to move from side to side for roll control and forward and back for pitch control.
- I initially thought the wind swirling around the cliffs had caused the turbulence, but, whatever the reason, we rapidly were descending through 400 feet and losing pitch control.
More definitions of pitch controlDefinition of pitch control in:
- The US English dictionary