(also pixie crop)
- A woman’s short hairstyle in which the hair is cropped in layers, typically so as to create a slightly tousled effect: the pixie cut is becoming almost a signature look for all celebrities looking to revamp their imageMore example sentences
- Even Demi Moore, who rocked the pixie cut in Ghost, now sports a poker-straight curtain.
- Not long before, I had cropped my long hair into a pixie cut, the first since fourth grade.
- She has a blond, bright pixie cut and blue eyes.
More definitions of pixie cutDefinition of pixie cut in:
- The US English dictionary