- 1Bewildered; confused.More example sentences
- A curator of costumes and textiles at the City Museum recalled him as "a pixilated man as in whimsy and playfulness," and chuckled at the memory of one of his favorite lecture topics.
- Under the scrutiny of honest examination, 30-odd years later, the black and white memories become pixilated and the bland greyness which emerges is a place to which we can consign all this old stuff.
- 1.1 • informal , • dated Drunk.More example sentences
- For the remainder of the night the unsteady trumpeting of the elephants echoed through the forest as the pixilated herd acted out their binge.
mid 19th century: variant of pixie-led, literally 'led astray by pixies', figuratively 'confused', or from pixie, on the pattern of words such as elated and emulated.
More definitions of pixilatedDefinition of pixilated in:
- The US English dictionary