- A place where pizzas are made or sold; a pizza restaurant.More example sentences
- We'd sit in cafes and bakeries and fine Italian restaurants and pizzerias in Little Italy, eating canolis and margarita pizza (cheese and olive oil,) and gelato.
- Corsica is a popular holiday destination in the summer, particularly with French and German tourists, and the small towns are crammed with cafes, bars, pizzerias and restaurants.
- The chain pizzerias like Pizza Hut and Sbarro are few and far-between for such a populated area; it's as though they have the decorum to lay low in one of the world's pizza capitals.
More definitions of pizzeriaDefinition of pizzeria in:
- The US English dictionary