- The shape or outline of an aircraft wing as projected upon a horizontal plane.More example sentences
- I instantly looked up to see the planform on the lead aircraft (which was breaking left), covering up my entire windshield and half of the canopy!
- The planform is similar to that of the Talon, but virtually everything else has changed.
- The shadow cast by the craft's planform in the photo dramatizes the strange design.
More definitions of planformDefinition of planform in:
- The US English dictionary