- Planks collectively, especially when used for flooring or as part of a boat: the waves had pulled her deck planking apartMore example sentences
- Flying clouds of spray from the bow wave made the wooden planking on the deck slippery as it drifted across the boat.
- She paddled her pool bed to the edge and climbed out onto the wood planking of the deck, grabbing her robe and pulled it on before she stepped through the patio doors into the kitchen.
- The foremast had broken and sloped down to the seabed, but the funnel still stood and the wooden planking of the stern deck was intact and clean.
More definitions of plankingDefinition of planking in:
- The US English dictionary