- 1A person who makes plans: economic planners curriculum plannersMore example sentences
- However, there are signs that, very gently, China's economic planners are applying the breaks.
- The country faces an increasing auto glut that is worrying economic planners.
- This is the first time in history an economic planner has advised people that they can live better and the economy can grow faster by running deeper into debt.
- 1.1A person who controls or plans urban development: city plannersMore example sentences
- According to city development planners, the masterplan will not go before committee until September.
- This is a factor that even the best developers and planners may not be able to fully control.
- Most urban planners and developers now agree that a residential boom is crucial to a vital downtown.
- 2A list or chart with information that is an aid to planning: my day plannerMore example sentences
- Additionally, the armor planner provides critical information on constraints and assumptions unique to the heavy force.
- En route, in the morning sun, I added into my planner all the contact information from the business cards I collected at SXSW.
- Visitors to the Web site will find information such as a video that provides tips and advice for overseas travel, a travel checklist, a vaccine planner and links to the latest information on individual countries.
More definitions of plannerDefinition of planner in:
- The US English dictionary