- 1The process of making plans for something: mass production methods call for detailed planning [as modifier]: the planning stages of the operationMore example sentences
- The safety plan is crucial to the whole process of project safety planning and coordination.
- Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.
- The risk management planning process begins with goal setting and the creation of risk management policy.
- 1.1The control of urban development by a local government authority, from which a licence must be obtained to build a new property or change an existing one: planning applicationsMore example sentences
- The claimant is the local planning authority, having statutory powers of enforcement in connection with Kings Farm.
- However, local planning authorities should examine applications for changes to residential use with particular care.
- So here, he submits, that it must be for the local planning authority to establish that this was indeed a classified road.