(also plasma television)
- A television set with a plasma screen, usually larger and much thinner than a conventional set, and often designed to be mounted on a wall.More example sentences
- He is said to have then upgraded to working from his bedroom, offering cheap plasma televisions to customers via a fake website company.
- Once a week, my friend Barney and I position ourselves in front of his abnormally large plasma television shortly before 9 p. m.
- He remained passionate about rugby and cricket and enjoyed watching sport on his 42-in plasma television screen.
More definitions of plasma TVDefinition of plasma TV in:
- The US English dictionary