- A flat display screen using an array of cells containing a gas plasma to produce different colours in each cell.More example sentences
- The results are displayed on a large plasma screen at the cleansing department depots in Harris Street, Bradford, and Stockbridge, Keighley.
- A plasma screen screening the tourism films on Kerala was also a novel experience for those who have never seen or known Kerala.
- The images in question were both in print form and displayed on a plasma screen at the foot of the staircase on the left.
More definitions of plasma screenDefinition of plasma screen in:
- The US English dictionary