- Plaster as part of the interior of a building, especially covering the surface of a wall or formed into decorative shapes and patterns: an Elizabethan house with superb ornamental plasterwork [as modifier]: exquisite plasterwork ceilingsMore example sentences
- Decorated in pale green, it has decorative ceiling plasterwork, a white marble fireplace and French doors to the back garden.
- Features include mouldings, polished timber floors, high ceilings and decorative plasterwork.
- The house has highly decorated interiors with lavish plasterwork, inlaid floors and exquisite joinery.
More definitions of plasterworkDefinition of plasterwork in:
- The US English dictionary