- A putty-like explosive capable of being moulded by hand: there was enough plastic explosive in that box to lift off the roof [count noun]: a device to detect plastic explosivesMore example sentences
- Pipe bombs and plastic explosive can both be quite small and easily concealed on a person's body or in a bag, he added.
- The bombs used in the other explosions comprised C4 plastic explosive.
- The bomb in the vehicle was estimated at about 3-400 lb of plastic explosive.
More definitions of plastic explosiveDefinition of plastic explosive in:
- The US English dictionary