noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A soft modelling material, used especially by children: I made a snake by rolling out plasticine [as modifier]: plasticine creaturesMore example sentences
- The 50-year-old artist has created a unique technique for making documentary films: his basic materials are sand and plasticine.
- These were made of soft plasticine in which predators would leave marks, making it possible to distinguish between different predator species.
- The ranges are coloured plasticine and shape like waves at sea.
More definitions of plasticineDefinition of plasticine in:
- The US English dictionary