- Looking or feeling like plastic: the tables were covered with plasticky tableclothsMore example sentences
- On the UK version they were just selling this plasticky bath mat thing that shoots bubbles at you (very noisily, as the presenter had to shout throughout the presentation).
- They've dyed Williams' hair a kind of gingery beige, matching his complexion, his clothes, his fluorescently lit workplace and his plasticky tract apartment.
- He waves his arm across his merchandise, The Price is Right style, but accidentally knocks most of the sunglasses onto the floor, where they connect with a plasticky bonk.
More definitions of plastickyDefinition of plasticky in:
- The US English dictionary