(also platinum blond)
- (Of hair) silvery-blonde.More example sentences
- His hair was platinum blonde, almost silver, and cut short and neat.
- In it, a fourteen-year-old girl with platinum blonde, almost white hair scowled at them.
- Her long platinum blonde hair was curled slightly and pulled up in barrettes.
nounBack to top
- A person with silvery-blonde hair.More example sentences
- It wasn't that Clark looked horribly ridiculous as a platinum blonde, it just didn't suit his personality.
- A platinum blond, watery blue eyes fluffs her Marilynesque hair.
- When the platinum blonde heard Ranka's beautiful voice, she turned her head gently to look at her, Hitomi's cheeks once again burning at the sight of Ranka.
More definitions of platinum blondeDefinition of platinum blonde in:
- The US English dictionary