- 1A place separate from school where children can play under supervision.More example sentences
- Now she is retiring after her time as a primary helper, clerical assistant, mid-day meal supervisor and final head of the play centre.
- Since it opened on October 23, hundreds of York children have climbed, slid, tunnelled and danced in the fully-equipped play centre, which caters for kids aged from nought to 12 years.
- The house, formerly part of the Greenham family estate, was sold to the London Borough of Hounslow, and approximately 30 years ago part of the home was transformed into a play centre.
- 1.1chiefly NZ A preschool playgroup.More example sentences
- The suggestion of a Play Centre for Tiki Tiki was first discussed by the members of the Maori Women's Welfare League.
- Our Play centre is multicultural and recognizes the cultures of all our families.