- A regular meeting of a group of preschool children at a particular place, organized by parents for their children to take part in supervised creative and social play.More example sentences
- Preschools, playgroups and nurseries can organise their own half-mile sponsored toddles, too and if they do, they get to keep 25 per cent of the money raised.
- The company has been very successful in their sales generated from primary schools, Pre-Schools, Montessori schools and playgroups all around the county.
- It is not the fault of the state or private nursery schools that the playgroups no longer play such an important part.
More definitions of playgroupDefinition of playgroup in:
- The US English dictionary