- Each of a set of rectangular pieces of card having a sequence of numbers and symbols on one side, used to play various games, some involving gambling. A standard pack contains 52 cards divided into four suits.More example sentences
- The deck for this game can be created from three standard decks of playing cards.
- It is played with a standard deck of 52 playing cards, plus two jokers.
- The deck we use has two Jokers, two Sample Cards and 52 standard playing cards.
More definitions of playing cardDefinition of playing card in:
- The US English dictionary