- A short play or dramatic piece.More example sentences
- The Sondheim revues work as well as they do because so often the songs are inherently dramatic, almost playlets in their own right.
- Wiltshire County Council has got together with two drama groups to produce five playlets which will be performed for new councillors after the county council elections in May.
- Thirty pupils, aged eight and nine, put the reminiscences into words and music when they performed playlets and songs at Devizes Library with members of the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra.
More definitions of playletDefinition of playlet in:
- The US English dictionary