- A room in a house that is set aside for children to play in.More example sentences
- The private accommodation includes the four bedrooms, a playroom, kitchen and utility room.
- Off the kitchen is a tiled lobby, a utility room and the fifth reception room, a bright playroom at the front of the house.
- The present owners use the bright attic room as a playroom, but it could also be used as an office or bedroom.
More definitions of playroomDefinition of playroom in:
- The US English dictionary