Definition of playsuit in English:
1An all-in-one stretchy garment for a baby or very young child, covering the body, arms, and legs: a playsuit made of washable stretch fabric
More example sentences
- This playsuit is printed using low impact environmentally sound dyes.
- This beautiful playsuit is covered in pink and red elephants, with pink, red and white striped arms.
1.1A women’s all-in-one garment, or matching set of garments.
- There is one leather playsuit but that's as close as it gets.
- The playsuit was a dream on the scooter, no awkward hitching up of skirt, and I had total freedom of movement.
- And ladies, the playsuit is a perfect look for any occasion.
Definition of playsuit in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia