1An all-in-one stretchy garment for a baby or very young child, covering the body, arms, and legs: a playsuit made of washable stretch fabric
More example sentences
- This playsuit is printed using low impact environmentally sound dyes.
- This beautiful playsuit is covered in pink and red elephants, with pink, red and white striped arms.
1.1A women’s all-in-one garment, or matching set of garments.
- There is one leather playsuit but that's as close as it gets.
- The playsuit was a dream on the scooter, no awkward hitching up of skirt, and I had total freedom of movement.
- And ladies, the playsuit is a perfect look for any occasion.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: play|suit
Definition of playsuit in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.