- A period in the school day when children are allowed to go outside and play: they chant their tables before playtimeMore example sentences
- The Government is saying they want children to be healthy but our children cannot go out at playtimes.
- Pupils at a junior and infants school are wearing hats at playtimes in a bid to protect themselves from the sun's ultra-violet rays, which can cause skin cancer.
- Pupils at a Darwen primary school told Ofsted inspectors there was only one thing that their school could do better - have longer playtimes.
More definitions of playtimeDefinition of playtime in:
- The US English dictionary