- Able to be offered as a formal plea in court: any of the defences pleadable at common lawMore example sentences
- The judge considered that it was a pleadable defence that the plaintiffs, knowing of the danger to their property, by word or deed, had shown their willingness to accept that danger.
- Is this proceeding now a pending proceeding, in which case it is pleadable in abatement, or a final judgment?
- An adjudication of a claim in bankruptcy is pleadable as res judicata in another court.
More definitions of pleadableDefinition of pleadable in:
- The US English dictionary