- Up to date; aware of the latest developments or trends.More example sentences
- Drop by our sports website every Monday and Wednesday for the latest on our top drivers, written by our network of plugged-in correspondents.
- A few plugged-in experts note that a more nuanced analysis of the market reveals that heating oil, which is already passing through refineries, is likely to be in relative abundance this winter.
- I know not everyone is as plugged-in to current events as the blogging community, but I'd like to think my classmates can spot a ridiculous story when they see it.
More definitions of plugged-inDefinition of plugged-in in:
- The US English dictionary