- A tomato of an Italian variety which is large and shaped like a plum.More example sentences
- He went for the plum tomato, buffalo mozzarella and rocket salad with Parmesan shavings, basil and virgin olive oil.
- Roasted baby plum tomato and broad bean stew Baby vegetables in general are pretty tasteless, but these little tomatoes are packed with flavour and don't hold much water, therefore don't completely explode in the oven.
- I had the angel hair pasta with roast plum tomato sauce, basil and aged Parmesan for €8.
More definitions of plum tomatoDefinition of plum tomato in:
- The US English dictionary