- technical term for lead poisoning.More example sentences
- Occult lead poisoning is a difficult diagnosis to make in a primary care setting because the symptoms of plumbism are nonspecific.
- Pediatric plumbism was rarely diagnosed, however, the victims of this ‘silent epidemic’ going to their graves as cases of meningitis, polio, or convulsions.
- All patients recognized to have plumbism warrant immediate environmental intervention.
More definitions of plumbismDefinition of plumbism in:
- The US English dictionary